Steven has styled many famous people - actress Denise Welch, David Hasselhoff and the cast of Baywatch. He made over Lorraine Kelly on GMTV transforming her into movie legend Elizabeth Taylor. Steven has been a freelance writer for the last ten years, combining showbiz interviews and travel articles along with his keen eye for style. His work has been published all over the world. He will be giving his expert advice on his Blog Contact him by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Singer , actress ,Rose-Marie's five little beauty tips.
Singer and actress Rose-Marie is celebrating 30 years in showbiz with a special birthday concert at the Orchard theatre in Dartford.
She has sold over 15 million records and her new album, My Gift of Love to You, released by Sapphire Records, is racing up the Amazon charts.
Rose-Marie shares her five little beauty tips exclusively with me ahead of her big night.
1. I am very careful with my diet. Long before it was confirmed by health experts that sugar was bad for you, I had erased it form my diet. I was totally shocked at how much sugar there is in small brown loaf. I still wanted to have the occasional sandwich and luckily discovered Livelife bread, which is low on sugar and has half the carbs. You have to order it online but honesty, it’s well worth it.
2. If I need a little extra sparkle for a stage show or a premier, I pop on a WOW mask by Hyalual. You leave it on for 40 minutes and it’s just as though you’ve had a high end facial. It leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing. I also use their Daily Deluxe spray in the morning and over my make up during the day if I am dashing to rehearsals or interviews.
3. You can’t beat hot water and lemon first thing in the morning. I follow this with Berroca, which is packed with vitamin B-C-D. People ask how I get all my energy on stage at my age and I swear it’s this little regime that keeps me going.
4. Benecol is magical. Ever since I‘ve been taking it my cholesterol has plummeted – even my doctor is shocked. I also use the spread, which tastes great and means I don’t have to go down the statin route.
5. Power walking. I just love it and it’s replaced the gym for me. You get fresh air and it’s brilliant for cardio, which helps keep the weight down.