Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

FOOD FOR FITNESS

We all know that you are what you eat. But sometimes, as a single man,/woman  it's difficult to come home and start cooking after a day's work. Supermarkets still tend to cater for families, which means you have to buy more than you want or need and run the risk of wasting the food. I'm very much a fresh produce guy and I don't like freezing food because I feel some of the nutrition will be lost. As for ready meals, just look at the list of ingredients on the back - far too much sugar, salt and other additives. Even the labels billed as healthy are often anything but.

http://www.bodyplusnutrition.com



I have been really into my training since coming back from India. I've been at the gym most days and working on a high protein low/carb food regime. It's been hard sticking to it, and expensive - sometimes I look at my supermarket bill and think I might as well have eaten out.

Today I discovered something unusual at my gym - it has a ready meal section offering the BodyPlus prepared food range http://www.bodyplusnutrition.com They deliver every day to the gym but I was a bit suspicious, wondering if it could be a good as it looked. And it certainly does look mouth-wateringly good. At £4.99, it's cheaper than a coffee and a sandwich in many places.

One of the gym  trainers practically pushed me out of the way to get at the beef rump with sesame noodles and sautéed kale! Not being a red meat eater I took the plunge and bough the lemon and garlic chicken with citrus quinoa.
http://www.bodyplusnutrition.com






There are four meal types in the range:
                                                     Body Plus +Muscle Gain
                                                     Body Plus: Weight Maintenance
                                                     Body Plus: Weight Loss
                                                     Body Plus Vegetarian

I have just had my first BodyPlus ready meal and it was absolutely delicious. I felt as though I had just dined at a good restaurant and now can't wait to try the rest of the range.
Join them on Face Book  https://www.facebook.com/BodyPlusNutrition and watch this space for updates on this company. It really is the answer for people who live alone, work out hard and want to eat well without spending a fortune.



No comments:

Post a Comment